Legal sector involves a lot of typing, documentation and drafting work. Typing can consume a major portion of your workday leaving you with no time and energy to invest in other core productive areas. Legal support service providers provide their clients with customized services like Legal Typing Services. Legal transcription includes transcription of legal data and documents like letters, briefings, reports, memorandums, public hearings, wire taps, depositions, etc. Legal typing is essential for all legal areas like real estate, corporate, family disputes, criminal, patent, personal injury, etc. To transcribe legal documents transcriptionists should have a good knowledge of legal terminology and jargons, sharp listening skills and excellent typing skills with no typing errors.
|Legal Typing Services|
Legal outsourcing companies can transcript various audio formats into text and document formats like Doc, PDF, TXT, RTF and XLS.
Availing professional legal typing services can greatly save the time and efforts of attorneys and legal firms. Professional typists have high speed and high accuracy rate and they can produce perfectly typed error free documents much faster than an amateur. Even the slightest of mistake or avoidance of even the smallest detail can ruin the entire document and have adverse effects on the case. The typed documents prove extremely useful to the lawyers to refer to details and prepare for their case.
With latest technology, abundant manpower and world class infrastructure, legal outsourcing companies can deliver excellent output very quickly. They also provide various dictations choices like digital dictation machines or provision of toll free number for dictation.
Accuracy and speed are the foremost advantages of availing legal typing services from a legal outsourcing firm.
The other important advantages are listed below:
2. Easier and faster retrieval of data
3. Outsourcing decreases back log and work load
4. 100% error free documents
5. No infrastructure cost
6. Typing of scanned documents, hard copies or electronic files
7. Customized legal typing and transcription services as per client’s need and budget
8. Improves efficiency and productivity of the client
9. Better categorization and organizations of files and other legal documents
10. No need for full-time manpower and other resources required for transcription work
11. Regular documentation and updation of paper documents and recorded depositions
12. Quick turnaround time
13. Secured transfer of final output via CD’s, emails or FTP server
14. 100% confidentiality of legal documents during and after the assignment