Commonly transcription services are used to transcribe which means typing or writing audio sources into a written document. However, transcription is not limited to just voice or audio sources but also cover certificates, ID’s, letters etc. Legal transcription services are usually used by legal firms, attorneys, municipal/state/federal authorities, courts, corporates, insurance companies, court reporters and other legal professionals.
|Legal Transcription Services at Sunlexis.com|
Legal firms and solicitors find maintaining the records of all the legal proceedings that they attend tedious and time consuming. The most common types of transcriptions required by them is for court hearings, trials, statements, interrogations, legal pleadings, affidavits, legal letters, judgments, arbitrations, deposition statements, memorandum, court proceedings, wiretap recordings and general correspondence. Legal outsourcing company offer professional legal transcription services at affordable prices and in the fastest turnaround time. These firms use highly developed dictation methods such as toll free numbers, dictation via computers and digital recorders for accurate and fast solutions.
Before hiring an outsourcing company you should check their previous work record for handling assignments similar to your work and they should have a reliable team of editors, legal experts, transcriptionists and support staffs that are efficient in handling transcription assignments. Many outsourcing companies also offer customized services to suit the specific needs of their customers.
Outsourcing firms offer the following legal transcription services:
- Transcription of trials
- Transcription of regular recordings
- Transcription of jury instructions
- Transcription of verbatim
- Transcription of legal letter
- Transcription of court proceedings
- Transcription of seminars
- Transcription of office recordings
- Court transcript transcription
- Judgment transcription
- Transcription of mediation briefs
- General correspondence transcription
Outsourcing legal transcription to a professional has the following benefits:
- Outsourcing firms offer fast, accurate and dependable legal transcription services
- Efficient legal dictation services
- Outsourcing improves workflow and reduces file backlog
- Outsourcing time consuming tasks like transcription allows the client to concentrate on core activities
- Solutions in minimum turnaround time
- Confidentiality of legal records and documents
- Transcribed files are provided as hard copies or electronic file formats
- Practice of multiple levels of standards and procedures for maximum quality assurance
- 24×7 customer service support
- Outsourcing companies accept documents in various file formats like JPG, GIF, XML, PageMaker, XML, PDF, HTML, TIFF, Frame Maker, QuarkXPress, Word and Excel, etc.
- Delivery of transcribed files via secure FTP, email or CD-ROMS
- Outsourcing saves time, effort and money for the client
- 100% accurate and error-free legal documents
- Outsourcing helps avoid investment in manpower, equipment and other resources needed to perform transcription